31.8.11

I Feel You 70's (OOTD + Review)

Hello Fashion Lovers :)
How are you?

I've been a little AFK from my blog and from you :(, I've been a bad blogger x).
I'll try to post more, I know I've said this before, but now I'll do it :D

So today I'm back with a lot of things for you ;).
And the next days I'll post OOTDs and Reviews, so be tunned in ;P

Let's start with the OOTD,
this isn't just a OOTD it's a preview for a video I'm doing for my YT channel :D


This is a Fall look for the video, I'm planning in doing a Summer/Beach look and a night time look.

 The clothing I'm using it's from,
Top, Jeans: Mango; Vest: Felicee Fashion; Sandals: FLY; Sunglasses: ASOS


You can notice that I love the red messenger bag from ZARA, I'm always using it. *


 I love this vest from Felicee Fashion, in their webstore you can find cute and affordable clothing.
This vest is a perfect accessory for Fall *


I have a thing for sunglasses, I just love them!
When I just those sunglasses in ASOS it was love at first sight, but when I noticed their were on sale, I just need it to have them.



Now let's go for the review,
I'm reviewing Liz Earle's Foot Repair Moisturiser,
 This moisturiser is to be used after you use a foot scrub. It lives your skin soft and lovely *


Scent
It has a swett-minty scent, it very refreshing.
Moisturizing
Lives your foot hydrated and with a sweet scent *
Efficiency ★★★ 
It does what it says.

I advice you this moisturiser for your feet. It's perfect to use after the summer or after a long day at the beach, it will make your feet comfortable and hydrated.

Check their webstore, LIZ EARLE 

I will love to read all your thoughts and opinions *
Don't forget to FOLLOW ME *
Thank you so much!
Have a fashionable day
XOXO
IT *

32 comments:

  1. great outfit.

    if you're not following me already you could if you want to and i'll follow you back.

    my blog♥mfashionfreak

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your pink sunglasses:)

    http://shu84.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. really pretty! i love this outfit so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your sunglasses, so cool!

    xx
    rebelrousher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. this bag is insane! I love the colour which can be such a nice idea for grey fall days...:)
    cool idea for the outfit!

    An Interesting Distraction

    ReplyDelete
  6. really great outfit love your top!

    http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this 70's look! that fringe vest is beautiful!

    Christine
    www.heartmadefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the outfit, especially the messenger bag!

    http://americasrose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. bEAUTIFUL OUTFIIIT :D
    And I Love ure nhair color :D :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is one of my favourite outfits on you xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this outfit ! Zara's bag is perfect !


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey

    The outfit is gorgeous! And I'm crazy about the sunglasses :) Keep it up.

    Love,

    Maria

    www.divinity-divinity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. amazing!
    have a wonderful day!

    www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looove the hippy chic style!!! It is a great look***

    http://girls-stuff-11.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. thanks for your comment ;)
    your outfit is very orginal and I like your bag ;)
    xoxo

    http://aaarabesque.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for your comment ....love your style and ur sunnies are amazing

    http://le-beautiful-life.blogspot.com/

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. 1. I seriously love your blog banner!! :)

    2. The glasses..... I love it so bad.... I have been looking for round framed sunglass but I havent got one! :(

    3. thank you for dropping by my blog...
    4. following you already..
    5. follow back??

    6.. http://touchofawanderer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. great photos and outfit! :)

    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your blouse is fantastic!

    Kisses, Mari

    www.casandodeallstar.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. i love the carefree hippie inspired look
    your gorgeous by the way
    xo
    DOLLMEUP

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the outfit and the blog too!!

    All the best
    Em x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love ur look!!! the pink sunglasses and the vest are stunning!!!!

    thanks so much for the comment! <3
    loved ur looks!

    xxx
    www.bohemianbones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi! I found your blog and I like it so much! you look really great in this outfit!
    Come and visit my blog, and if you like it, follow me, I'll be waiting for you!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  25. very well, thank you!;);)

    nice outfit,

    kisses,

    Alex#

    www.endemiaclassic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. such a cool boho outfit. Not too fussy :D Just the way I like them. You gorgeous human being!

    xxx irinja (1milliondresses.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Those glasses are so great. Must say that I love your blog header. Such a happy and pretty photo! x

    ReplyDelete

I read and reply to all comments ♥
Thank you for reading my post!
Don't forget to follow my blog with GFC & BlogLovin', It helps a lot ♥