It has been a while since my last post, sorry :(
Computer problems, not finding a computer that can read camera cards and being sick.
Summarizing it was an adventurer Easter x)
Today and the next few days I'll post reviews of products and brands :P
Today I'm gonna review Chatty Feet Socks, they have the most adorable and funny socks I haver ever seen. They have socks for men, women and kids with the same design.
The sock I'll be reviewing are the MIKO socks.
A lovely pink, grey with blue skulls, very lovely punk. :P
- I find the socks very cute and adorable, it will make a look shine
- They are perfect to collect and to give to a friend or family
- Very soft, comfortable
- The print is very good, it is sewn into the sock, so it will last a long time :P
- The socks will look good with opened or transparent shoes :P
- The sock fabric is very fragile, you need to be careful how you wash it and how you wear it.
My final verdict is....
8,5 / 10
I hope they do high knee socks and tights with those patterns and faces :P
You can check their socks in the link below :D
Now my OOTD
Love this sweater by ZARA, bought it cause it had a lovely discount on it :P
And the skirt is also by ZARA, it was love at first sight, I need it to have it!!
Thank you soo much for reading and for the support! ♥
I hope you follow me on GFC & BlogLovin't! ♥
Have a lovely day!
See you in my next post ;)