5.4.11

Christian Dior Fall Winter 2011 2012 Collection

Hi :)

This collection was my favourite! Really favourite, I loved everything!
This collection had a bohemic feeling, that I love.
The cromatic pallete in this collection had strong colors, but we had a soft to side that showed a pastel/lighter cromatic pallete. 
The colors are mixture between warm, cold and a little bit of neutral colors, to give more contrast to the combinations.

We see a lot of furs, sheer fabric, velvet fabric and lace fabric, they gave a beautiful and elegant finish to the outfits.
We can see some prints in some clothing, flower prints, animal prints and some fun prints; the flower print gave more romantism to the collection .

I loved all the acessories: the jewerly, the shoes; the hats and the bag!
In overall the collection had a gorgeous harmonie in all pieces, the final touches were very elegant and  had a bohemic spirit in it.


One thing that I've been noticing, is the lace and sheer fabric are going to be a must-have for Fall Winter 2011-2012, and I love it! ;p

It's sad that John Galliano was fired from Christian Dior house, he is a genius, but he was careless and he paid the price for that. :(
But I still love his creations. 
 
I'll love to read your thoughts about this collection ;)

Tomorrow I'm gonna say my thoughts about Diane von Furstenberg's Fall Winter 2011 2012 collection, so don't miss it ;)


XOXO
IT


 

5 comments:

  1. follow you!
    check my blog..
    http://fashiongleek.blogspot.com/
    thank!
    <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the shoes!!! Someone hide my credit card!!! I am completely in love! You have an amazing blog, I am now follwoing! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! This collection and show was in fact amazing!
    Thanks for your lovely message!

    xoxo

    G.

    http://giaa-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read and reply to all comments ♥
Thank you for reading my post!
Don't forget to follow my blog with GFC & BlogLovin', It helps a lot ♥