1.3.14

| OOTD | Black and Yellow

Hello my lovely readers!
How are you today?

I feel so honored for been nominated for the Liebster award! I'll post my answers tomorrow or Monday. Thank you soo much to Niamh Neeve for nominate me :)... You can check her blog HERE


Today was a very gloomy and rainy day, I getting tired of this weather... It started quite a sunny day but them, out of the blue it got gloomy and started to rain like crazy : /

I went out to have a lovely lunch with my boyfriend :P, didn't take any photos cause I forgot.. gg for me ;P

But toke some OOTD photos after I arrived, that's why my make-up is kinda bleeee, I tried to save it but no luck xD




Yellow isn't my favorite color, but it looks good with black :P

I think tomorrow I'll go to a League of Legends LAN with my boyfriend.
League of Legends or LoL is an online game, when you can play vs other players or bots, you can play for fun or to be really pissed of xD

You can check this game HERE

I used to play this game, but after the big changes it got I just stopped. The game is kinda unfair sometimes, so it makes it very frustrating to play it...
But one thing about it is... It's free to play xD




Thank you soo much for reading and for the support! 
I hope you follow me on GFC & BlogLovin't! 

Have a lovely day!
See you in my next post ;)

XOXO
IT ♥ *

7 comments:

  1. I adore this outfit! Really put together. Your hair cut is gorgeous as well. I wish I had the same hair texture, mines to think to be short like that!

    check out my blog?
    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D ♥♥
      But it's soo hard to style my hair : /

      Delete
  2. Charming look!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you :D ♥♥
    I've to gain courage to take some pics outside with the tripod :P

    ReplyDelete

I read and reply to all comments ♥
Thank you for reading my post!
Don't forget to follow my blog with GFC & BlogLovin', It helps a lot ♥