8.1.12

Until February (OOTD + News)

Hello Fashion Lovers!
How have you been?

So I'm here with a sad news.
I decided to do a little "vacation" from my blog posts, well I haven't been blogging that much, but now my next post is just gonna be on February.

I've been really busy with my college works, and now I'm gonna be super busy studying for my exams. 
But that's not the only reason. It's been really hard to take photos of my OOTDs, because it's hard to find someone that's not busy, and taking them alone is hard and the quality is not good.

So I decided to do this, it will be a good time to organize my things and my life, and created gorgeous looks for you to see ;).

I'm gonna leave my last OOTD of this month, and hope to have more to show you on the next ;D



The sales started and I wanna go there and buy some goodies :p. But it's hard to find something good or your size, especially shoes.

I'm a size EU38, UK5, US7.5 in shoes. It's hard to find those sizes on sales xD.

Zara: Sweater, Boots, Cardigan. Mango: Skirt. Asos: Necklace


So my Dears, I'll be back on February, with a new layout, a new style and new look :p.
Love you all

Don't forget to continue to support my blog, and thank you soo much!

XOXO
IT *

10 comments:

  1. Great winter look! Love how you combined the greyish colors :)

    Love,

    Maria
    Check my give away on Divinity!
    www.divinity-divinity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ur blog <3 plz check mine out and add if u like it :) follow me ill follow you
    kissandblushmakeuptm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look fantastic!


    xoxo
    elblogdemonsee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the outfit so pretty! can't wait until your next post! good luck!

    http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!! I love your blog. Nice photos. Great look ;**

    I invite you to comment on my blog ^.^


    Kisses ;**

    xoxo
    Nadine ;*

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice outfit!!!!!! love the top! :D

    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. so romantic outfit!
    Love it!
    <3
    katerina

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that skirt and the perfect chunky sweater.
    V.LOG

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love love love this outfit, and looking at your blog, I noticed that all your outfits and photos are so perfect :) Follow eachother? :)

    xoxo, The O.G.I.T

    theothergirlintown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read and reply to all comments ♥
Thank you for reading my post!
Don't forget to follow my blog with GFC & BlogLovin', It helps a lot ♥