27.6.11

Nail Rock - Nail Wraps (Review)

Hello Make-up Lovers!
How are you?

I'm back, with a Review for you ;)


I was planning in this Review has a video for Youtube, with a how to and all that Jazz, but it was a total fail x).
The nail wraps from Nail Rock are perfect for people that likes to use fun nail designs, for an affordable price.
The application is a little bit tricky, you need to try a lot of times to do it right, but in the end you'll love to see on your nails, and they'll last a long time :D

Personally, I'm not a big fan of nail wraps, I still prefer the plain and "boring" nail polish.
But if you want to try a affordable and fun nail art, try them :)


Tell me your opinion about nail wraps, if you use them and if you like them :).

Don't forget to enter in my GIVEAWAY, to win a Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish :P
Thank you so much for reading!
Have a fashionable day!
XOXO
IT *

11 comments:

  1. Hi! I haven't use them... but I don't know.. I think I still prefer the nail polish to :)
    Have a nice day!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look cool, I'll try them some time!


    Jacquelyn
    www.styleworthwhile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't try them yet but I really want to!!
    The seem pretty cool!
    Thank u for your comment on my blog, I am already following you!!
    Please follow me back if u like :)
    http://whateversuitsu.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought my sister some of these wraps for her birthday but i've yet to see them on her nails! They look good, i want some now too! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never used before, but great idea!
    Monia, Rome
    http://moniantinori.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. So stunning! Thanks for stopping by my blog:) Have a nice day!

    Fashion Cat
    www.firstlookbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have tried one kind of nail wraps recently, it is very good,easily apply and look fantastic. it is the right products for holiday! It save your time to make it!

    ReplyDelete

I read and reply to all comments ♥
Thank you for reading my post!
Don't forget to follow my blog with GFC & BlogLovin', It helps a lot ♥