5.5.11

Fall Winter 2011-2012 Make-Up Preview part.II

Hello Make-up Lovers! <3

Sorry for the absense, but I've been busy with college. ;)

So I've been searching for more looks, colors for the next season.
This post you're gonna see nail polishes colors and more looks.

One thing that I notice for the next season was that the face had less and less make-up with a strong eye brow, what I mean is, less or a soft blush, neutral lips; lips with a soft pink and red lips, a black cat eye line, strong eyelashes and a strong eyebrow. 

For the nail polishes, you probably, will see a lot of reds, metallics and neutrals.

I want to read all your opinions about the make-up and nail polishes for the next season ;)

Don't forget to follow me here, publicly, and on Bloglovin'! 

Thank you so much for reading!
Have a colorful day <3!
XOXO
IT *

3 comments:

  1. Sweetie, thanks for following, I have seen you do thru your profile and it makes me happy :). I am already following you, you can see my pic on first row of your followers :)
    Blogspot is weird sometimes, as I can't see you among my followers, but I know you follow me from your profile, duh ! Kisses anyway and thanks for the make up inspiration ;)

    http://fashionandcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the post because this is the make-up is love to wear the most ;);)
    what's more i'm the color-nails lover ;)

    http://letthefashionrocks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx for youre comment on my blog!
    I'm following!
    love,xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and reply to all comments ♥
Thank you for reading my post!
Don't forget to follow my blog with GFC & BlogLovin', It helps a lot ♥